Seventeen products and solutions from 16 manufacturers have been named as finalists in this year’s IFOY (International Intralogistics and Forklift Truck of the Year) Awards, from a field of 32 company entrants.
Bosch Rexroth, Combilift, Crown, Easy Mile, Geek+, Hyster, Jungheinrich, ProGlove, Raymond, Sany Europe, Still and Toyota Material Handling as well as the start-ups cellumation, doks. innovation, ForkOn and Wiferion are all in the running for awards.
The finalists will go through the IFOY Audit at the international IFOY Test Days from February 6 to 13 at the exhibition grounds of IFOY partner Hannover Messe. In the IFOY Test, experts measure the key figures of the finalists in a standardised procedure. The IFOY Innovation Check sees scientists assess the innovative value of the nominated products and solutions. The Innovation Check is carried out by specialists from the Dortmund Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics (IML), the Chair of Technical Logistics at the University of Dresden and the Chair of Materials Handling, Material Flow and Logistics (fml) at the Technical University of Munich.
At the end of the IFOY Test Days, jurors from all over Europe, Australia, Brazil and Russia, including the editor of Forkliftaction News, will travel to Hannover to inspect the nominated products and test them for themselves. Among other things, the judges will assess the innovative value, technology, design, ergonomics and handling, safety, marketability and customer benefit as well as economic efficiency and sustainability.
The 2020 finalists are:
- Counterbalance truck: Hyster J60XNL and Still RX 60-25/35
- Special vehicle: Combilift Combi-CBE4 and SANY SRSC45H9A Hybrid Reach Stacker
- Warehouse truck – highlifter: Crown ESR 1000 and Jungheinrich ERC 216zi
- Warehouse truck – lowlifter: Combilift CombiCS, Raymond Courier 3030, and Toyota BT Levio LWI160
- AGV/robot: EasyMile TractEasy and Geek+ C200 Robot Shuttle System
- Intralogistics Software: Bosch Rexroth Laser Localization Software and The ProGlove Cloud
- Start-up of the Year: cellumation celluveyor, doks. innovation inventAIRy X, ForkOn fleet management software, and Wiferion etaLINK 3000