Firmly established as the most authoritative event of its kind in the materials handling calendar, the award-winning FLTA National Fork Lift Safety Convention sees hundreds of managers – from across the UK – come together to share best practice advice.
The award-winning event, sponsored by Toyota Materials Handing UK and produced in association with SHD Logistics, is part of the Association’s drive to large-scale change for the better.
Location: Taking place on Wednesday 3rd October 2018 at the Heart of England Conference and Events Centre, Coventry
Tickets: £180 (£130 for FLTA Members and Safe User Group)
What to expect
From industry insights to invaluable real-life case histories, motivational speakers to expert Q&As, networking opportunities to CPD accreditation, each year the convention delivers content that’s engaging, educational and – above all else – excellent value for money.
Confirmed talks for 2018 include:
- An informative key note address from the Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
- A powerful presentation on leadership from inspirational guest speaker Stewart Hill
- An interview with FLTA Safety Ambassador Lisa Ramos
- Safety in Reality with Richard Byrne of Travis Perkins
- A Practical Safety Panel Q&A chaired by SHD Logistics Editor Kirsty Adams
- Jon Buckley of Toyota MAterial Handling speaking on the Toyota Safety Philosophy
- Behavioural Approach with Prof. Tim Marsh
- Engaging and relevant peer-to-peer case studies
Safety Convention 2018 will also see the return of our fork lift truck safety exhibition of relevant products and services which, by popular demand, will be bigger than last year.
Whether your company’s big or small, running one truck or hundreds, this event is for you. It is strong testament to the event’s value that, each year sees representatives from international heavyweights, such as Babcock, Nestle and Wincanton, sitting side-by-side with managers from small local businesses.